SMETA for Suppliers Training Course
About the course
This interactive, practical, and action-oriented training course provides an overall introduction to SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit), the world’s leading social audit.
SMETA for Suppliers is a one-day course designed for businesses that are going to have a SMETA audit conducted at their site and would like to prepare their teams for it, or for anyone who simply wants to learn more about ethical trade and social auditing. At the end of the course, participants will gain a certificate of completion.
This paid-for course is being delivered through our global network of expert trainers with either a face-to-face training or online offering and is available to both Sedex members and non-members.
Upcoming training dates and locations
The course is delivered across multiple regions and at different time zones, and prices may differ based on regional variation. Please see below the upcoming training dates and the contact details of the global trainers:
- India – 4th October (online) – Click here to book
- Australia – 15th October (online) – Click here to book
- Australia (Sydney) – 21st and 22nd October – Click here to book
- India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, East & South East Asia, and Gulf Countries – 22nd October (online) – Click here to book
- India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, East & South East Asia, and Gulf Countries – 29th October (online) – Click here to book
- India (New Delhi) – 30th October – Click here to book
What do participants think after attending the course?
- 93% of attendees feel a lot more confident with the steps they can take to prepare for a SMETA Audit.
- 97% of attendees said that they are very likely to recommend the training course to a colleague or other companies.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]