Join the over 74,000 companies across 170 countries that have chosen Sedex as their trusted partner in sustainable business practices.
Become a member
Join Sedex as a buyer member to get visibility of sustainability performance in your business and supply chain, and become part of a global network of like-minded leaders in ESG.
- Gain visibility into your supply chain, manage your risks, and report to stakeholders with the Sedex platform
- Get access to the world’s most widely used audit, SMETA
- Connect with like-minded businesses to share insights and best practice – our buyer members represent over £1 trillion in annual revenue
- Increase efficiencies by accessing supplier data already on the platform
- Protect your reputation and brand by proactively managing supply chain risk.
Buyer membership is for you if the following apply to your business:
You have suppliers who provide your business with goods or services
You are at the end point of your supply chain, for example a retail outlet
You supply goods or services to your customers, and also have your own suppliers
Join Sedex as a supplier member to share data about your business with customers quickly and easily, and access tools to help improve your sustainability performance.
- Save time and money by sharing data with multiple customers at once
- Become a more sustainable business by identifying priority areas for improvement
- Access multiple training resources to help upskill your team on social and environmental issues
- Attract and connect with new customers through our member directory.
Supplier membership is for you if both of the following apply to your business:
You provide your goods or services to customers
You are at the start of the chain, so don’t have your own suppliers
Hear from our current customers
How Reckitt is analysing gender data within their supply chain
How Molson Coors is improving supplier performance and reporting with Sedex
How Rémy Cointreau is using Sedex to maintain responsible sourcing practices throughout their value chain.