Be part of the Sedex Community
The Sedex Community is a collaborative community supporting those discovering, learning, building, and leading the way in responsible business.
The Community is a collective of motivated organisations, employees, and individuals from across the world and various industries. Meeting working and growing together, the Community is a place for insights, proven case studies, developing practical solutions and a safe space to share challenges and stories.
This week, the Community Team presented Sedex’s commitment to the Community and shared the Community Engagement Programme with members and key stakeholders.
Missed the event? You can watch it here:
Why should I get involved?
- Multiple engagement opportunities across the year to come together and discuss key challenges in your business
- Gain practical tips and tools from experts and peers
- Regionally specific events catered to varying needs and timezones
- Peer-to-peer collaboration both online and in-person around key focus areas
- Opportunity to promote your organisation as part of the Champions Programme
- Access to an online community
- Insights and updates from Community events.
How do I take part?
To get access to the Community Engagement Programme and register for upcoming events, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org