Customer Experience survey: your feedback
Thank you to those of you who responded to the first UK Sedex Customer Experience survey. Your feedback is extremely valuable and will be used in the development of our tools and services and to help us improve how we work with you.
Our UK members highlighted three main areas of improvement that would provide the greatest value and give a positive impact on your business.
1. Sedex platform
We are aware of the limitations of the current platform, Advance, and have embarked on a two year platform transformation programme, delivering brand new functionality, embedding automation, and supercharging performance to deliver increased flexibility, speed and value to your business.
Please look out for communications keeping you up to date on platform developments, and if you would like to get involved through our testing and feedback groups, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
You highlighted that the SAQ was an area you would like to see improved. Over the past few months, we have been working to streamline the SAQ with some functionality changes including:
- The SAQ can now be downloaded/uploaded as an Excel document, making it easier for you to collect information from within your business.
- More questions are now part of the Company Questionnaire, meaning answers can be allocated across a number of sites simultaneously, saving you time.
- We have restructured the products and services question within the ‘Supply Chain Management’ section, meaning you only enter product information for high risk countries and goods.
- The number of tooltips has been expanded, providing you with more information and guidance on the questions.
As part of the Sedex Community Engagement Programme, we have facilitated two member sessions to discuss how the SAQ is being used both from a buyer and a supplier perspective. Over 300 members attended, providing valuable feedback for consideration as we continue to evolve the SAQ.
If you would like to listen to one of these sessions, please view on-demand here. To be part of future collaborative sessions please look out for emails introducing upcoming events or register your interest at email@example.com
3. Getting the most out of your Sedex membership
We understand the challenges of demonstrating the value of your Sedex membership within your business and to external stakeholders. We are currently exploring how we can best support you with this, including producing helpful content and communications, and improved products, services and technologies. We will be in touch over the coming months with further details.
We look forward to future collaboration with our members. If you have any questions, please contact your Relationship Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.