New to Sedex, or want guidance on how to get the most from your Sedex membership? We have created a number of short training modules for Sedex members of all types, whether you are a Buyer (A & AB) member, Supplier (B) member or Auditor. And thanks to our global network of trainers, we can support our members in many countries around the world.
We provide group training sessions that you’ll attend with other Sedex members, as well as tailored, individual company sessions. Training sessions can be held at your offices, or online – whatever works best for you.
Click on the links below to find the right training course for you and book a session. If you have any questions, you can contact the training team on [email protected] or +44 (0)20 7902 2320.
Introduction to SMETA
This live online training session is a two-hour introduction to SMETA, including:
- Overview of the SMETA methodology and where it sits within Sedex
- How do auditors use the SMETA documents?
- Updates within version 6.0
- Other SMETA tools for members
The session is open to all membership types – Buyer (A), Buyer/Supplier (AB), Supplier (B) and auditors, as well as non-Sedex members.
The session is free. To view training dates available, log into Sedex e-Learning and view the training calendar: https://www.sedexelearning.com/
To attend there is a fee of £100.00. You can view available dates in the calendar below. To find out more, please contact our training team directly at [email protected]
Training for buyers (A & AB members)
For our Buyer (A) or Buyer/Supplier (AB) members, we offer access a variety of training sessions to help you get the most from your Sedex membership.
- We offer introductory training modules to help you get started on Sedex Advance and roll out Sedex within your organisation
- We also offer additional training sessions like the Risk Assessment Training to help you manage your supply chain data at a more sophisticated level
Training for suppliers (B members)
For Supplier (B) members we offer ‘Supplier Modules’ which provides an overview of Sedex and guidance on how to use Sedex Advance.
Training for auditors
For auditors, we offer Auditor Introductory and SMETA foundation workshops.