Sedex Training Calendar
We have a range of webinars this month to guide you in using the Sedex platform and its tools.
In January, we have a range of webinars to support our members to get the most out of our tools.
Please remember to check times and time-zones to ensure you are signing up to a session that suits you.
For buyer members:
- If you would like help prioritising the onboarding of suppliers or investigating country and sector risks globally – attend our webinar on the Pre-Screen tool (part of the Radar risk tool):
- If you would like to view your suppliers’ data within Sedex Advance, this webinar shows you how – Buyer Module: Viewing your suppliers’ data:
- Analytics, our reporting tool allows you to understand supplier progress in using our tools, attend ‘Running reports on your suppliers’ to learn how:
For supplier members:
- Our India team will host the Sedex Member benefits and system demo which allows suppliers to become familiar with Sedex and how companies use our services:
- We help you understand how to set up a Sedex account and share information with your buyers in our Supplier Module:
- The China & India team have a Supplier Welcome Service which gets suppliers started at Sedex:
- If you want guidance on filling out the Self-Assessment Questionnaire, we have English and Spanish trainings on this:
- Once you have completed your SAQ you can use our Management Controls report to help evaluate the strength of your management systems on site – join our Management Controls at My Business webinar:
- If you would like to run reports on your sites’, you can use the Sedex Analytics tool. Our webinar Running reports on your company data, guides you in doing so:
For all members
- Our Introduction to SMETA webinar, gives you an introduction to the SMETA audit methodology and where it sits within Sedex. We have this in English and Spanish:
We have pre-recordings of all the monthly webinars available on Sedex e-Learning (See Pre-recorded webinars in the training and resources section and topic menu). If you have any queries regarding the training, please email us at: