Sedex Training Calendar
In April, for supplier members we have: Setting up your account & The Self-Assessment Questionnaire webinars in English. We also have the Supplier System training webinars for members in China & Asia and the Introduction to Management Controls from our Chile team.
For buying members, we have a webinar which provides support on how to view your suppliers’ ethical information on our platform (English).
For both our buyer and supplier audience, we have the Introduction to SMETA webinars from our Chile & UK teams.
Please remember to check times and time-zones to ensure you are signing up to a session that suits you.
For Supplier Members
The Introduction to Management Controls webinar, introduces the Management Controls at My Business report. This report – available to those sites who are completing an SAQ – provides an overview of the management systems at a site across the SMETA 4 pillars. This allows suppliers to identify where they are strong and where improvement is needed in their management systems.
The China team have a Supplier System Training which gets suppliers started at Sedex:
- 13/04/2021 – 10:00am – 11:00am CST – Chinese
- 20/04/2021 – 10:00am – 11:00am CST – English – For South-East Asia members
- 27/04/2021 – 11:00am – 11:00am CST – Chinese
If you are interested in setting up your Sedex account and how to pay for your site/s, you can attend the Setting up your account webinar here:
If you are interested in how to access and navigate the Self – Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ), you can attend the webinar here:
For Buyer Members
If you would like to understand how to view your supply chain information or view which suppliers you have visibility of, then
attend the webinar here:
For all members
Our Introduction to SMETA webinar gives you an introduction to the SMETA audit methodology and where it sits within Sedex – you can attend the webinar here:
SMETA for suppliers
We are happy to announce a new workshop designed to help supplier organisations on how to prepare for a SMETA audit and provide basic knowledge of the methodology. This is a paid for course available as an online or face to face workshop, delivered by our global trainers worldwide.
The learning outcomes of this session are:
- Be clear about what a SMETA audit is, how it works, and how it will be undertaken in your company.
- Be confident about the resources at your disposal to help you prepare for an audit
- Be able to get the most from an audit
- Have clear next steps and actions towards preparing for a SMETA audit
Please see below the upcoming training dates and contact details of the global trainers.
- India – 17thApril – Click here to book
- UK – 30th April – Click here to book
- India – 8th May – Click here to book
- India – 9th June – Click here to book
- UK – 29th June – Click here to book
- India – 30th June – Click here to book
- UK – 14th September – Click here to book
- UK – 23rd November – Click here to book
We have pre-recordings of all the monthly webinars available on Sedex e-Learning (See Pre-recorded webinars in the training and resources section and topic menu). If you have any queries regarding the training, please email us at:
[email protected] (UK)
[email protected] (China)
[email protected] (LATAM)