Sedex Customer Connection – North America
We hosted the first in-person member event, in over two years on Wednesday, July 20th, in Chicago, for our North American buyer members.
The theme of this event was about making valuable connections. Connections with like-minded members, connections with Sedex and connecting ideas to help us all grow together and support you on your responsible sourcing journey.
At this event, created specifically for Sedex buyer members in North America, we:
- Shared the latest Sedex strategy updates and US market plans.
- Heard from members about current challenges and success stories.
- Discussed legislation, products like SMETA and the SAQ, explored Social Impact and topics that impact the US market with support from Sedex and member experts.
- Hosted focused workshops and discussions around pain points, creating outputs to be worked on.
- Realized the value of the Sedex Community and feel supported by networking with members of a similar size and profile, as well as the Sedex team.