Sedex South Asia Conference 2021
Supply chain sustainability took a huge step forward during the pandemic.
Investors have begun to prioritise sustainability and demand that their portfolio companies provide detailed environmental, social and governance (ESG) information. And many companies are trying to find better ways to make a business case for sustainability.
We’ll be joined by industry leaders giving us their views, best practices and lessons learned from across a variety of industries and disciplines.
Wednesday 13 October 2021
11:00 -17:30 IST (GMT +05:30)
Members attend free (auditors will be classed as non-members)
Non-members (auditors, lapsed members, NGO, industry associations): INR 500
- Hear from Sedex experts and find out how the platform developments will benefit you.
- Keep up to date with industry updates, to ensure your brand is at the cutting edge of the latest insights, knowledge and technology.
- Learn from other businesses on how they’ve been navigating their supply chain sustainability to build resilience.
- Explore new opportunities, capabilities and business models to build greater resilience and agility into your supply chain and set your organisation up for the future.
- Gain practical insights and best practice advice from auditors.
Who should attend?
Directors, Vice Presidents, Senior Managers of:
- Health and Safety
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Supply Chain
- Human Resource
- Governments, NGOs, Associations
Previous Sedex Conference attendees: