Sedex and SMETA workshop – India
Sedex is running a workshop on 13 December in Jalandhar City, followed by cocktails and dinner.
The workshop help you understand how to improve your ethical performance in supply chains and the benefits for having a Sedex membership.
The workshop will cover following topics:
• An overview of Sedex, our tools and services
• An overview of SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit) and how to prepare for an audit
• Improving ethical performance in supply chains
• Easing the burden of auditing through information sharing
• How Sedex enables you to continuously improve your factory standards and output quality.
Date: 13 December 2019
Time: 17:00-20:00 IST (followed by cocktails and dinner)
Host: Sedex and BSI
Venue: The Maya Hotel, EH -178, Civil Lines, Jalandhar City- 144001, Punjab, India