It’s time to have your say
At Sedex we strive to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and are fully committed to listening to the voice of our customers.
It’s time for our annual Customer Experience survey, which is your opportunity to have your voice heard on our tools, services and our interactions with you. Since the 2021 survey, we’ve been working hard across the business to review and act on the collective feedback you provided.
Take a look at the actions we’ve taken so far:
What’s in it for me?
Your feedback gives us insights into how we could improve the experience you have with us – through our tools, our services, and our people. This is likely to include the following areas:
- Our products and services are fit for purpose and meet your needs
- Your interactions with us are easy and enjoyable
- Our membership options are relevant and provide value to your organisation
- Communications from us are timely, relevant and personalised
- The support you receive has a positive impact on your sustainability journey.
How do I get involved?
We will be running our 2022 Customer Experience survey from 3-17 November, and strongly encourage you to take this opportunity to have your say.
Active Sedex members within your organisation will receive an email from the Sedex Community team on 3 November asking you to complete the survey. It will take around 15-20 minutes to complete. If you’ve not received the survey, please contact your Relationship Manager or Helpdesk on [email protected]
If you have questions, please speak to your Relationship Manager or contact Helpdesk on [email protected]